Tuesday, May 13, 2008

UPDATES

Addison:
WOW! What a difference a few months, heck a few days can make. This weekend she learned that she can go up stairs. SCARY! She doesn't realize that when she turns her butt around that if you are not careful you miss the stairs so she has a shadow AT ALL TIMES NOW! And rocking baby. She seems to be more in love with music than Laura was at this age. I turn the radio on and she instantly starts jamming it is so cute. Her favorite song so far appears to be "You are my Sunshine" and "They say it's your Birthday!" LOL She especially likes You are my Sunshine because not only do I belt it out but Laura is a pro at that song, it is a favorites of hers too! Thanks to Lucinda it is favorites of mine too! Anyway Addison will be one little over a week and I am freaking out. These years are going by to fast!
Laura:
Well she has quite the attitude or as Pam calls it the "Kristitude." Well because for all of you that know Kris and then all of you that know me, know I am just so sweet and Kris is the one with the attitude! We went for a walk last night and Laura said the oddest thing. We were singing rain rain go away, as we were on a walk to the grocery store and it was threatening to rain. Anyway, we get to the parking lot and she looks at me and says, "Mommy don't sing in the store, OKAY?" I asked, "Why?" I am thinking wow she is embarrasses of me already? No, her reply was, "No mommy we can't talk to strangers." So we will all make our own take on that one! She probably is embarrassed of my signing, I would be. LOL Laura is really getting the birthday celebrations down. May is going to a busy month for us as we have MANY birthdays. So she is loving making cards, signing cards, and going out to eat for birthdays. A great habit to start right?
Well I could go on and on forever but I better stop. I will attach some pics in the very new future. :)
Feel free to drop comments, hints, or questions....

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is hilarious - "we don't talk to strangers". Oh, and the video of Laura with Addison? Soooo adorable. Looks like she loved her sister right from the start. Sammy's reaction was suspicion, followed by ignoring her in favor of the gummy bears I had bought for him.