Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First of many Laura Ann Stories

Well Laura has informed Kris and I that she has special plans for ther 3 1/2 birthday. She is going to ride an airplane to Grandma Patty's. "Don't worry," she says "I can go by myself." I said to her are you sure you can by yourself maybe Dad or I should go with you the first time. Yeah she agrees I might get scared. Uhhh MAYBE! Well I am going to try and get on here as much as possible and remember all the darnest cute things they say. Laura I could go on for hours, you just never know what she is going to say or do. Tonight her "best friend" Dayna was over for supper and play. Dress up was a lot of fun. Look for more detailed stories when I am not soooo tired.

No comments: