Sunday, August 10, 2008
Weekend adventures
Well the big plan was to ride the city bus. See Laura has been requesting to ride the city bus since this winter, I thought this summer would be a good time. Well it did not happen this weekend. So what did we do... Not a whole lot. It was a full weekend of being home. Saturday the girls and I walked down to the garage to get a picture album of mine, and that was about it. We played a lot and I cleaned a lot yesterday. And both days everyone took naps so that was AWESOME! And again Sunday we didn't do much. The girls and I went to a park in Moorhead I wanted them to try out otherwise we just hung out. Addison was VERY VERY clingy this weekend and seemed upset about almost everything at one point or another. No sure if it is teeth, age or just sick of being home. Addison is very good at screaming and this weekend has perfected the No! scream. She is really good at it. She is going to be 15 months this month so I am sure we will have lots of the no battles to come. I can't believe she is going to be 15 months. She is showing more want to walk and drags me from one end of the apartment to the next. Laura... she was very busy talking this weekend. I am not sure there is anything left we didn't talk about. One of the cute stories about her this weekend was last night. We ordered pizza delivery last night and well I guess we haven't done that for a while cuz Laura was very confused at why would this strange guy bring us pizza. And she was convinced that he made the pizza and in his kitchen. She thought that was pretty cool. She then wanted to know today, Sunday, where he was? Funny girl. That reminds me of an Addison story. This past week we were leaving our apartment and we pass a guy on the sidewalk. Plane as day Addison says, "HI!" Laura says, "Mommy why did she say Hi to him?" I said I am not sure. Laura responds, "Maybe she likes him." They are so witty and observant. Well I have rambled enough. Until next time........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW. How did Addison get to be 15 months old already? Time goes by too quickly. Don't you just wish you could bottle up some of their babyhood, to relive it later?
Post a Comment