New Truck:
Well it happened we have become a two car family! How exciting. Most exciting to Kris so now as a contractor he can actually deliver, carry and hold all of the supplies he needs. I wanted to put a picture up but I may have broken the camera because I can't seem to get the pictures to transfer from camera to computer. I don't know what I did.
Illness:
Well as many of you have listened to me for umm 3 weeks now coughing and etc. I finally went into the doctor last week and was diagnosed with pneumonia. So... to make a long story short I have tried lots of meds, current ones seem to be working, took a lot of time off from work, and have rested to be finally getting better per Dr. today. They were threatening to keep me in the hospital but THANK GOD I got better enough to avoid that. Pam, Kris's mom, was too kind and took the girls from Tuesday until tomorrow night Friday. I can't wait to see them, I don't know if we have ever been away this long from both of them.
Potty training:
While at Grandma's Laura has decided with Grandma Pam assurance she is a big girl and will not be using diapers. So that is awesome. I have not heard today but yesterday was accident free. Laura was very proud and I am excited. Maybe we will only have to buy diapers for one.... YEAH!
Kris:
His business is doing good. Lots of jobs to keep him busy through the summer and hopefully into the fall. And like I said earlier getting will only help him continue getting more jobs and getting them done faster.
Addison:
My little pumpkin has been doing very well away from Mommy and Daddy. Her personality is really developed and it is fun to hear other people experience it.
Laura:
Is getting geared up for a wedding she is in, in October. She looks lovely in her flower girl dress and I can't wait to share pics from that day. :)
Well that is it for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment