Thought I would post a few pictures and stories before yet one more year escapes me.
The girls are growing and are beautiful both inside and out. Laura is in 2nd grade and Addison is now in Kintergarten! They both are truly enjoying school and have grown so much just since September!
We recently re located back to Fargo and the family seems to be adjusting well. The girls enjoy thier school, Kris is liking his job and I am still working at Essentia hanging on through all the changes but enjoying it still.
This past year in general was an experience for me. I feel as I age each year I gain just a little bit more wisdom. This year I would have to say my wisdom is "SLOW DOWN." So much of life and time has passed and yet there is so much to go. I am really trying to put on the brakes and truly enjoy each minute with my girls.
I would say I am successful with this about 25% of the time. I find myself worrying about laundry, cleaning bathrooms, washing dishes, taking out the trash, work, cleaning bedrooms, buying clothes for the girls, vaccuming, girl scouts, dance, friends, exercise.. oh my the list goes on! But anyone that has a family knows how this goes.
I will continue to work on slowing down in 2013 this is my goal.
Look for the next post with pictures and stories.
Good to be back to writting!
No comments:
Post a Comment