Well for my fellow face book friends this is what is up! And for my blogger friends this story is for you too!
So Anyone and everyone is aware Kris and I are not found of our apartment. (Although we are grateful for the shelter!) Our shelter feels a bit small for us as a growing family. SO..... we have decided to move to Fergus to live in house.
We have been given a great opportunity to rent a house in Fergus that there is potential to buy and Kris is already putting a lot of sweat and tears into the project. Our lease is up in May and we will move prior to May 1st. We are extremely excited for a backyard, more room, a park across the street, a garden, just a short walk from good friends and family, also close to Lake Alice (for non Fergus people not to be confused with a lake you swim in!) Oh so many things we will be able to do there. We are thinking and will continue to think about public education and hope to get that figured out in about a year and half.
Work: I will continue to drive to Fargo for work and I am realistic that the drive will not always be fun but I am also optomistic that the Fargo to Fergus drive is all interstate and should not be more than 55 minutes with good traffic and good roads. Kris is licensed in both MN and ND so he will be possibly driving up to Fargo for some jobs and staying in Fergus for some others. Only time will tell.
Daycare: Kris's mom, Pam, had accepted a job in Breck as you may have read in previous blog. Well that did not go as well as she had planned and Pam decided to be a lifesaver and stay home and watch our children. When I say our children I mean Erin and Adam's (Kris's brother and SIL) children. Possible other grandchildren as the family continues to grow. I know my girls are looking forward to there time at Grandma's as the beginning of the winter went very well.
So that is our current situation and we are very excited. The packing, moving and preparing has already started. Now just to get the house livable!
1 comment:
Wow, very exciting! May 1 is coming up quickly!
Post a Comment