Well once again it has been a while since I updated....so here it goes.
Exciting news, Kris's mom got a job in Breckenridge as an activity director. She has been in search of the perfect job and was lucky to have come across this one. In saying that Kris is not able to work on the house during the week. So, he and the girls are now going to be in Fargo during the week and Kris will go to Fergus on Friday until Sunday. Personally I am glad to have them home! I know progress on the house will slow and the girls with miss family in Fergus so it is a toss up for them I think.
Laura: WOW! If I had to find a word to describe the three year old it would be... STRONG. Strong willed, hearted, soul, you name it she does it with power! That includes feeling, crying, laughing, talking (maybe that is more loudly than strong), VERY STRONG Will. Kris and Laura are now working on letters. Today they did A's and B's. Very good progress as she constructed about 5-8 of each and I personally thought they were the best looking A's and B's ever! I might be a little bias.
Anyway, yes Laura appears to be doing well. I measured her and Addison at Target and they are both a full size ahead of there age due to height!
Addison: Well she is doing very good also. Talking up a storm. A recent favorite story is of Saturday morning. Kris was a kind man and let me sleep in. I was starting to wake and I heard outside our bedroom door..."ere arrrrreeee ou? (Where are you?) It was so cute of course I couldn't sleep and just had to sit and listen. Then I believe it was yesterday she was helping Laura wipe something up and she says, "I help you!" The words are now sentences... She uses a lot of one word commands too, a favorite, "LAP!" "COAT!!!!!!" She loves to go...busy busy busy!
Me: I big THANK YOU to all who read blog and sent Grandpa a birthday card. He enjoyed them and I too enjoyed each one. It was awesome to see how many people sent him "Grandpa" cards. Warmed my heart a million times. Work is good and busy just how I like it! Kris and I are patiently awaiting spring he can't wait to get going with contracting again and I just can't wait to take the girls to the park and PLAY outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment