Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Taco night!

Well at our household Taco night is probably once a week. Kris love 'em, I love 'em and the girls eat them better than a lot of things. So tonight we had ground turkey taco's. (They were really good actually!) Anyway, a little side note to this story: The girls and I have been home all day (wed) because they are fighting some kind of stomache bug with a bad case of diaherra. Anyway, in the middle of supper I was prompted by a few different things to remove Addie Lynn and go change her once again. Poor babes bottom is sooo red. Anyway, Laura has been very helpful today getting diaper cream, wash clothes, towels whatever it may be. Anyway this time Laura yells from the kitchen, "Do you need anything?" I should have known because the question was not followed by little running footsteps to me regardless of my answer. Sure enough the quite 3 minutes that I took to change Addison was very precious time to Laura. Just as Addie and I were leaving the bedroom Laura runs to me and says," I made my own taco!" Very proud of course. "I made it but didn't cook it, it is good! I am a good maker!" Hillarious trying hard to not bust out laughing we went to the kitchen and much to my surprise she DID make her own with sour cream (only on the soft shell), cheese and the soft shell. It was rolled up nice and there wasn't even that big of a mess. Nothing like her father's messes in the kitchen! And then she flings the "taco" to show me and yep the cheese all flys out the open end of the taco. She had worked soooo hard!

No comments: